Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hi peeps!
It's been ages since I've updated my blog!
So yeapp, recently I went to Beijing and it was a hell lot of fun!
Make friends with different level, different classes!
All the 27 of them were really friendly and kind. I guessed we bonded really well!
Especially me with my awesome beijing cliques!
Shall blog about more details some other days when Im free!

And last friday and saturday, xiaogui came to Singapore and we went to see him!
It was like an awesome only!
We went to the airport and I swear he was in a good mood.
Before fetching him, I heard that he went to some other countries and some fans stepped on his shoes which made him really upset.
Adding on, all the photos taken by the fans that day were him being very expresionless.
Surprisingly, when we fetch him, I could see the smile from his face. Woohoo.
Shall upload next time! (:

On saturday,
We went to eastpoint to see JOL artistes!
Wentwith the awesome girls that I've met on twitter with joycelyn!
Some of them were really friendly!
Made some really good friends like jiahui, michelle, jiamin and anne.
The rest weren't so close but i hope i would bond with them during our next outing, KTV maybe?
Oh and yess, there were no sense of awkwardness at all, like what Belinda have told me.

But some bitch just have to ruin my day.
I thought i wont be seeing her already, but who knows.
Not saying any of my girls in the whatsapp group.
Just someone that talks bad about me on facebook, like who the fuck are you to say about me.
Cold replies? I do it back to you, know that feeling already?
Late replies? I'm not feeling well on that day, and what do you expect? Replying you immediately? Who do you think you are?
Copied what I post on weibo, i mention him, you also mention him. Wow, amazing seriously.
Seeing me being with a group of friends, you also want to make one group.
So despo for what. Annoying bitch.
I know you are just trying to make me angry and jealous huh.
She just pass you the poster, and you need to post on weibo acting so friendly and BITCHY? Uhmm.
Attention seeker please.
You post something on facebook, people asked questions and you felt annoying? Then why do you post it in the first place.
Fucking brainless.
I dont care if you see this, it doesnt matter at all already.
Two sided people. Still can act like nothing happen and sms me.
3 words for you. Good. Acting. Skills.
Im not replying, i want to see what you can still say about me. Go on.

Okay done ranting. Need to sleep now and choir tomorrow at 8am! xx

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment