Monday, May 28, 2012

Hi people. In such a bad mood this few days.
Really tired of acting like nothing has happened infront of everybody.
Okay.. I need to chill I swear. Nothing is going right.
People that used my phone to see my messages, photo album, twitter and etc without asking my permission has fucking no manners at all. Like where is my privacy?!
Random but yeahh, this is really annoying I swear. Tempted to strangle them.
Recently, I realized something.
I get well along with GM than with my schoolmates.
It's really weird. Maybe because GM and I have the same interest.
They seems to know me better, and I seems to care for them more.
But yes of course, my BFF still da best!!!
Okay that's it. I got so many things to vent about. But Im just lazy to vent it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment