Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I miss my Beijing cliques.
I miss the late nights spent.
I miss the cakes we bought for supper.
I miss how we make each other stay awake.
I miss how they always followed my actions.
I miss how we teased one another.
I miss the food there.
I miss my buddy there.
I miss the tour guide.
I miss how the tour guide say good de nite to us.
I miss the way he laugh like some kid.
I miss the freedom there.
I miss everything there.

Everything in Singapore is way too stressed.
I want to smile like how the kids there were smiling.
No stress or anything.
I dont mind forking out my own money and go there again with the rest.
It's way worth it.
Like what one of them mention " I dont regret going for the interview. "
I dont know where I got the courage to go for the interview.
Maybe because I thought beijing is near taiwan.
But it really is.
During one of their geography lessons, one of the students showed me the map they are learning about.
I scanned through, and I saw the word Taiwan.
What if the map we, geog students, are having includes taiwan ?
I swear I would be paying much more attention in the lessons.
Im considering to migrate to china next time.
If I have the money, the time to do so, I definitely would.

Beijing- the life that I always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment