Thursday, April 19, 2012

I hate this kind of feeling.
I might be laughing so mad in school, but actually, I have a mixed feelings.
I don't know to be sad or happy or to act sad or act happy.
I feel so faked. Faking my smile, faking my thoughts, faking everything.
This feeling is never ending.
What am I exactly thinking. I guessed, I'm too late to express my thoughts, my feelings and the truth.
I hate myself, being this way. So fucking pathetic.
Ive changed. I know. I miss the old me. I feel so bitchy. Maybe, thats just me.
I'm so glad that I have friends whom accompany me these few years.
Despite my fucking attitude, they are always with me. They bear with me, they stay by my side.
Yes, good things don't last. What about bad things?
Will all this come to an end? And you being closer to me?
I doubt so. This is crazy, insane and fucking mad. I hate being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment