Sunday, April 15, 2012

" I want to destroy the part of my brain responsible for emotions."

So hellu people.
Its been such a long time since i wanted to write a proper post.
MYE is coming. Im so super stressed okay :/
I kept telling myself to start revision, but I have done none.
Like seriously, Im starting to hate myself.
Thinking of stuffs that will never happen, slacking at home for the whole day, wasting my day by not revising anything.
This is insane, I swear.

And someone have been telling me about AES shirt and all. Omg not only one or two person. BUT 4.
I really want a AES tee. But it really cost a bomb.
Need to start saving money already!
AND IM HAVING MY HOMEWORK BESIDE ME RIGHT NOW.
But im so lazy omg. :/
Shall watch YLBFB then do! BYE PEOPLE. HEHEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment