Friday, April 20, 2012

Went for national gymnastics @ bishan complex today! (:
Actually, it's quite fun! But tiring! :P
Hahaha met Clara on 6.10 at busstop and walked into the school together.
Both of us were damn tired until we don't have the energy to talk.
Waited for about 20 min and everybody were stoning. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Should have woke up later! ):
Sat with Clara on bus and then we started looking at the scenery and think about geog.
LOL. Then we started saying re alignment Etc. Damn funny! :P
Took some pictures and then started doing math on the bus, we siao! HAHHAA.
And the bus super unstable, my ass hurts alot :/

Reached and then they split us into groups!
Grouped with Darren and Clara!
Darren did the accounting and I did the changing scores while Clara do the turning of board.
Those china judge damn funny. Gave us instruction and Darren doesn't understand. He look super blur!
And then he started imitating the judges!
Oh.. And all the gymnast damn cute and flexible. They can split so easily omfg.
Then there was free Milo and biscuit! Drank two packets of it and continued my duty!

And then this continues until 12 and we have our break for 2 hours!
They provide us our refreshment and it was Nasi lemak! SUPER NICE.
I finish everything! The satay, they rice and the chicken.
Den sat with Esther they all and started laughing like some mad woman.

Then there is this Ang moh boy so cute la!
Amabel, Evita they all wanted to take picture with him but he damn hyper!
Very cute! Hahaha. And he keep smiling at me!!! -melts-
After break, continued our duty and then it was more fun.
Some head of that event person came and watch the gymnast!
And then my group were the one counting and changing the scores.
That means everybody, YES 200 or 300 people in the stadium is looking at us! HAHHA.
I FEEL SO GOOD. Cuz everyone is sitting on top, like concert seats. Then im on the stage.. Changing the scores. Hahaha.
And when they clap, I thought they clap for me! WHOO. Hahaha.
Then me and Clara spins the board until want faint, I swear!
And there is these few times when Darren calculate the wrong scores, then I put the wrong scores on scoreboard, and then I'm so fucking scared that their parents will scold me :/
LUCKY NOTHING HAPPENS. PHEW.
Went back to school about 6.30 and then HSH. Didn't manage to finish my sweet! Ugh.

Okay anyways.. Tmr will be revising with joy! Hope it will be productive!! (: heheh okay nights people!
LOOK AT THE PHOTO BELOW!
The first one taken by me.
The second one taken by Clara.

No comments:

Post a Comment