Saturday, November 19, 2011

I was thinking... Should I or should I not. Maybe I should not. Gosh. Life really is so meaningless you know. Eat. Sleep. Computer. Television. And the cycle goes on. And even when we need to slack with friends, we need money and to hear our parents nag. What would be like if all the things in the world is costless and that we have more things to entertain us other than homeworks. And yeahh.... Xiaogui is coming this Sunday. Hopefully I won't be bored anymore. But I need money ._. to buy his album, to transport here and there and to watch the movie. And what's worst is that I promised my primary school friend and my mum to watch the movie. So I need to watch three times ): it should be a happy thing... But I'm broke. My parents stop giving me money when I'm out with my friends. ): life without money is really... Pathetic. November is a lucky month for me, but same time... Busy for me. Rushing here and there. Gosh. Imagine that. Let's really hope that I could spend my November happily and everything goes with me smoothly. Anyways, I'm down with flu and a bit of sore throat. It's killing me. .__. like hell. Bytheway, I'm awake in the morning at 8am to wait for the
making of already famous at channel u, 11am. Typical Singaporean or what. ): okay im going to sleep again and I'm setting alarm at 10.30. Kekekekke (; okay people. Bye people. Wake me up later people. Miss me people. Never miss I kill you people. That's it people.

No comments:

Post a Comment