Sunday, November 13, 2011

I thought I can get away with all this problem. With all this lies.
I also thought that time could wash away all my memories with you.
I thought I really could, until I saw you.
All the memories just start flooding through my mind.
I'm just being such a fool, thinking about you again.
People might be thinking what a joke it is for me to recall all this silly things.
Two years. Yes two years already. And you are still stuck in my head.
Am I still caring for you or is it just..... a sudden thought of it.
I know, I'm being a real big fool. Why are you appearing in my mind again.
I know, I have no rights to think or talk about you again.
I know, I'm just being plain silly.
But I don't know, why am I jealous when I saw you and her in her photo album.
Janellekangcaien, stop all this nonsense. Smileeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment