Saturday, November 12, 2011

WHY IS EVERYONE NOT BLOGGING.
Im bored die already.
Bored like hell. Yeahh.
Went to my cousins house for a short while just now. Talk, play and yeahh nothing else.
They used my Facebook account and change my picture ._.
But well, i should have change it. Previous one was BLUE ish.
Then they started liking my facebook friends photo and change my password. Whattheeff.
But at least, I guessed the passpowrd eventually.
Okayokay. Somebody save me! I bored until want die already!
I wanted to post about what happen yesterday but.. Laymei actually posted it in her blog so yeahh.... I'm lazy to post! Heheheh.
Any videos to recommend? :D
That's it for now. Bye people. Miss me people. And 17 more days people. Get what I mean, people. I'm shy, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment