Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hellu people.
BACK TO BLOGGING. :D
Cuz its holidays already, and im enjoying it like crazy~
So on friday, had sectionals until 2 only and then went to prepared for interview..
AND I THINK I LEFT MY SCORES WITH WEINING. Dieee.
Yess, alot of people went for it, and suddenly felt so unconfident.
When it was before my turn, my mind suddenly went blank and doesnt know what to talk about.
Luckily, esther tried to calm me down and i think i answered logically but was embarrasing tho!
And mr chew kept laughing at my answers, omg.
Reallyreally scared.
And when i came out of the room, I DID SOMETHING VERY EMBARASSING.
Haishh, hope this doesnt affect the chance of me going to Beijing.

Let the picture do the talking first!









(We walked past Changi City Point and saw this!)


So... today was just a very very very good day ahead!
Slacked with friends and then we eat alot and joke alot!
SUPERFUN.
HAHAHA. DOING DUMBSTUFF TOGETHER. IMLOVINGIT.
And its the only time where I do not have to fret about stuffs and all.
IN SHORT, TODAY WAS REALLY A GREAT DAY.
Sang, danced, laughed and most importantly, ate like theres no tomorrow! :D
If you asked me what are friends for now, i could answer you.
Friends are the ones that cheer you up always, without fail. They're the people who root for you, no matter what.
ILOVETHEM :D



Okayy so now, I have no idea what to blog about..
TOO MUCH HOMEWORKS NOWADAYS.
It is killing me. School reopen, NAPFA, test paper back. Ihateit.
But what can i do about it? Life still goes on..
And these days, you have been really cold towards me. I hate this feeling alot. D:








OKAY GOODBYE PEOPLE.










No comments:

Post a Comment