Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Go on and say all you want. Just testing my patience only. Want to make me jealous, just say. Continue saying how good his life is now. To be really honest, I don't care about him anymore. Not even a single percent. He's the one that did all those stuff to me first and causes everyone to blame me. I thought you were on my side the last time. Now? Telling me all this to make me feel guilty or jealous.

So.. I'm thinking of booking a chalet, or a BBQ pit for 6C'09 since my primary school friend ask me to do so.. But, I have difficulties planning since one or two of my ex classmate migrated to other countries and some are not really active in Facebook! Also, yingying and Zuriel is not helping me to plan! :/ I can't wait to see all of them, since it has been like 2 years since we gathered! I want an outing again, an outing which I could just joke around with any of my classmate, sabo ing each other and so on. All the memories.. IM SO GONNA PLAN FOR A FUN AND MEMORABLE OUTING MAN. After my common test! STAY TUNE PEOPLE.
BYEBYE. OFF TO REVISE FOY MY LAST PAPER. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment