Thursday, December 22, 2011

Laymei went to Malaysia today~ Have fun kayyy, you BAD girl~ :D
And tomorrow will be my turn! :D
Hahahaha, Im so excited to attend the wedding dinner you know!
Since like centuries ago of me not attending a wedding dinner.
I will be shouting YUMSEHHHHHHHHHHH very loud. Heh! :D
Will be back on the 27th!

And yeahh, saw weibo and an official fanclub of xiaogui's said that singapore will release his pre order album on 28 Dec !
That means i can collect myself you know!
HAHAHAHA. Oops! Joy, sorry if you see this! LOL.
But not sure yet uhh~ :P

Packed my room today and found alot of interesting things in my drawer!
Its like got primaryschool stuffs, sec ones stuff.
Some were really... childish i could say.
LOL. Laughing to myself the whole afternoon.
How immature can we be last time... doodling stuffs and drawing stickmans.
And i throw away all my epop magazine. I didnt realised that some magazine have poster in it !
Searched and saw all those kpop people. ITS LIKE TEN OR MORE POSTER.
Anybody want? Sell you cheap cheap. LOL.
If nobody want, Im going to give it to the garung guni, LOL.
FOR 1 CENT. :P
But I saw one aaron yan's poster and my mum stick it to the wall.

OKAY AND NOW MY MUM IS OBSESSED TO AARON YAN AND LEE MIN HO AND WU ZUN AND ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF XIAOGUI.
._______.
Okayokay gonna end here, need to pack my luggage now !
Since I will be going malaysia tmr... MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! HEHEHEH. :D

HOHOHO. NOT FAIRRRR. XIAOGUI CELEBRATING IN TAIWAN AGAIN. I ENVY TAIWAN PEOPLE. NEXT TIME I WANT MIGRATE TO TAIWAN. OKAY BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment