Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011.
What a beautiful year... And it passed so fast.
Tomorrow onwards, Im officially SEC THREE.
Time really flies.
Even though many things happened this year, it taught me alot of stuffs.
Being so untied with my friends. Being happy together, sad together, childish together, crazy together, annoying together, and alot more.
We've been through alot of stuffs that make us better and more mature.
Times when we do stupid stuff and laugh like theres no tomorrow.
SUCH GREAT MEMORIES.
I dont care how people look at us when we do something silly outside, we are just the crazy us.
And yeahh, those memories...
When we were strangers from sec ones, being shy, talking softly.
Till now, bestfriends. Shouting like mad woman, teasing one another.
缘分真的很神奇.

And with my families.
Being more bonded with my brother, played with him, shopped with him, buying presents for him, doing birthday cards together for my mum, caring for one another. And even if we quarreled, he will always be the one that took the initiative to apologised when sometimes, its my fault. He finally grows up.
And also my parents, never fails to buy things for me when I ask for, EXCEPT FOR MY CAMERA. But they are really good, really awesome. Even if I did badly for anything, they would encourage me to strive for a better one. Im really fortunate to have them :D

Ohh and I amost forget something...
小鬼黄鸿升, that boy that never fails to make me smile.
This year is really a great one for him.
Acting in drama, movies, writing lyrics, AES becoming more famous and stuffs.
And this year, I FINALLY SAW HIM IN REAL.
Thats why, this marks an important year for me.
Without him, I cant possibly made friends with so many gui mi, can't get to experience the feeling of chasing an idol, can't have the motivation to do my work and improve my chinese. LOL. He's definitely the best of the best.

And after of all this saying, let's just look foward an exciting year ahead!
2012, WOW. Lets hope its a great one, please.
Sec ones coming in next year, me going into a diff classes with my friends, and different teacher teaching.
PLEASE BE A GREAT YEAR FOR ME! PRETTY PLEASE.
Changed my wishlist again! LOL. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE BE A GREAT YEAR FOR MEEEEE.
2011, Im gonna miss you, but I still need go move on in life.
Thanks for being a great year for me :D
2012, HERE I COME. HEH :D

No comments:

Post a Comment