Thursday, October 18, 2012

No. Nobody knows that I'm upset. Acting emotional, trying to get attention and all. This is all I get from everyone. Do you know that feeling when you are super ultra sad and everyone says you are acting and doesn't seems to care? That feeling is terrible. But i know I'm partly at fault too. No one ever cares and ask about what happen. Maybe, only some does. No one knows how frustrated i was. I don't say, because everyone thought I'm kidding and playing around.
And what's with those words YOU'VE said. I'll go away, that's a sure thing. The first day, you said that. The second day, you said the same thing. Great.
I'm online. I saw you typing. And then last seen. Without any message sent out. What pulls you back from sending it? Omfg fts.
I'm a coward. I admit. When i run into problems, the only thing i do is "ylbfb, snbb, AF.." i think it's time for me to face all the problems I'm having.

No comments:

Post a Comment