Sunday, September 16, 2012

So this is some of the pictures we took during the XJX outing!
The rest of the photos is in my phone and i have a hard time transferring over ):

Okay anyways, EOY is around the corner.
Time really flies.
In less that 5 months, we will be the senior in the school and taking our O's real soon.
I think everyone have started revising halfway through alrdy, yet Im the only one that watches SNBB and YLBFB every single day, whatsapp-ing, using twitter and stuffs.
I need motivation. I need a study buddy.
Everyone seems to be those kind that can concentrate better when they are on their own, while Im like those that need people beside me and study together.
Hate it when i always rely on others so much.
Oral on friday for me was quite screwed up.
I got LLP as my teacher and it's like so awkward.
Talked halfway, and she smiled for no reason.
Maybe there is, maybe i said something wrong, maybe i said something funny.
But what's done has been done, no point fretting about it.
Shall bucked up for my MT paper 1 instead.

Talked on whatsapp group with belinda and some girls today.
The girl that belinda talks about is really.. idk how to say.
Idk how she can bear with that girl. If it's me, i will just leave her and thats it man, end of our friendship.
So they were talking about xiaogui's world tour concert in 28 nov in taiwan.
Which is like on his birthday that day.
WTF i want to fly there siaa.
I hope he come to singapore on 29 November and held a autograph session or concert here.
Then maybe there's like a chance for me to take picture with him.
Sighh, taiwan is always the one that have the most advantage one.

And it's like midnight now, and i can't sleep. Drank coffee five minutes ago, idk what for.
Now, im wide awake. And my phone is so quiet.
Sighhh, okayy and after exams, I'm going to do so many stuffs with my friends.
Shopping with friends, go for xiaogui's event with XJX, chiong snbb, ice skating with primary school clique, chalet or BBQ with 6C'09 and watch already famous.
So many things to look foward to after exams.
Okay gonna try to sleep now, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment