Friday, May 25, 2012

I feel so annoying, so irritating and stuffs. I really feel likka bitch. Argh. Do you think I want to end up being like that? Okay aside of all this unhappiness matters. Tomorrow is the start of holiday! However, I'm not really excited about it after knowing that I still need to go back to school for the whole first week. So today was quite... Fun I guess. Was having Beijing meeting straight after school at 9! Bonded more than I expected with my group members! All of them were so friendly! Then we need to find the culture of Beijing and then come up with the performance! My group decided to group with shuli's group! (: heheh. Then we started searching for some songs and dance! At first we decided with SHE songs but at the end we changed and did skit! Hahaha hope it goes well laa! And after we done discussing, I realized that we left jiahui alone to do the research on Beijing de! She super smart I swear. LLP ask about anything she also can answer~ hahah cute laa her! And she know my mum, and my mum know her! Okay then I met joy and laymei late after that! Was so guilty at first can!!! Then I rushed down and saw them taking food! LOL. Lucky they not angry with me! Then went to eat with them, in school! FREE FOOD HAHAHA. And the curry super nice! :D Choir then starts at 2! Okay the temp there were really warm and then music room no aircon. Every time music room no aircon HE will pekcek one. Hmm. Then Sop2 were not performing really well today. Almost got solo can :/ Heart almost drop out. AHH. Okay so those that not going to overseas can go home at 3.. Err. So that's for my day! Was super tiring can! Tomorrow still need go bake cookies. Somebody give my energy please! ): And my mum meeting my ou Xiang tomorrow! NERVOUS. Puhlease, I don't want to be the last half in class!!! ): At least position 20? ): GOODLUCK TO MEEEE. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment