Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! ♥
I love youuu.
I know you cant see this, but I still wanna express my love for you here!
Thanks for being there when I needed help the most, really.
During exam period, you would never fail to buy those tonics for me.
I remember there was quite a several times when i break into tears because I'm really too stressed and stuffs.
You've said "I don't want my daughter to cry because of exams. I don't expect my daughter to become a lawyer or doctor. I just want my daughter to be happy all day, to enjoy her teens life." Your words really cheered me up alot.
You know? You're really different from other parents. Some do not allow their child to go out till 10++ or go out everyday, yet you.. gave me the freedom to do so. I know sometimes when it's past 10 or so, when I still do not reached home, you will call and nag at me, but I know that this is because you care. You care, thats why you asked.
Also, sometimes, MOST of their parents do not allow their childs to chase after any idols, but you, seldom say anything about it. I know you opposed me from doing all those stuff, but you trust me that I know what I'm doing. Yes, I cant find a better mum than you. Even when I came home late for xiaogui event, you will wait for me, prepare my clothes and stuffs for me to bathe and also make some hot drinks for me to drink before i sleep. At that time, I really want to expressed my feelings, and say a simple "Thankyou, I love you" but I dont have the courage to say that.
I know Im at fault when I show my attitude towards you at small matters when Im in a bad mood.. I regret it alot. It can't be compared to someone that carries me in the stomach for whole 9 months. Iloveyou.
I want us to continue talking to each other before we sleep, just a simple, small conversation will do. Just share with you about what happen recently and stuffs. I want it to be forever. Yes, forever.
Lastly, happy mother's day to all beautiful and sexayy mothers in the world. ILOVEYOUMUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment