Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Yesyeahfine.
Common test is around the corner.
Being more stressful every single day.
First exam with 3E4, I cannot imagine what will happen.
Almost cried for every single night this week. Just for the common test.
Say that I'm crazy or whatever. I just felt stupid.
Memorizing for 5 minutes and forgetting everything.
Maybe forgetting is what I am good at.

And everything around me seems to goes wrong. EVERYTHING. Being less happier as each days goes by. Braces is killing me alot.
Can't focus in math lesson, can't understand the concept, can't get why THIS thing will happen. And xiaogui is going back to Taiwan soon. Fug. For the whole 15 days but can't get to see him.
But there are still good news still. Already famous DVD is gonna be out, my letter have already reached Taiwan, and everything else about xiaogui. Probably, he's the only reason for me to smile. Sometimes, I'm really tired of faking my laughter. Really tired. Life is really getting more and more meaningless..
And FYI, I'm not angry~ I'm just feeling tired these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment