Sunday, February 5, 2012

So life have been suckish for me this few days.
Three main reasons. Cca, test coming up and friends.
First, for cca. Irritating like bdkskabbs. Although I prefer being in alto cuz it doesn't required much high pitch, but it's not good at all. I miss the people in soprano. Like a lot more. Where my seniors joke to us... Etc. And when the seniors told us to kept quiet, immediately, silence. But, it's different. Maybe I should take time to adapt being in that section.
Second, for the chemistry test. I don't understand some of the parts. It's like, everyone in 3E4, seems to be so clever. Everyone knows what the teacher is talkin about. Except for me. I get my partner, my friends to explain to me. But I will forget as times goes by. And I don't wish to be the last in the class, I hope. Haishh.
Lastly, friends.. Yeahh. Some of them have been so emotional, and it sucks when you don't know how to cheer them up. ._.

Okay let's think of something happy. Xiaogui is coming to Singapore so soon and I can't wait to see his hairstyle!!!!! And I hope that I could get to find those gui mi I talked to on weibo! :D They look sososososo friendly! :D
And and and my junior created weibo to stalk lollipop f! Hahahhaaha. COOLORWHAT! :D
Oh and everyones posting on Facebook that eastspring is trending on twitter! Whoooooo. :D They are awesome! Hehehe. Ohh and there's pe tmr. Fml. ): bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment