Thursday, February 9, 2012

65 followers at weibo already! :D
After I post the stuff about xiaogui, I got like 14 more followers! Whooooooooo. I'm starting to get addicted to weibo than on Facebook.
And xiaogui is coming next week. Like 6 more days only!
Got cca on that day. Eff. Nevermind, shall pray that he change his schedule to Thursday or friday!! :D hehheheheh.
Okay so recently, getting pissed off by Chinese lessons.
Also not copy word for word mahh, then need re write and deduct five marks. Wth sia.
So there's two Chinese period tmr. Agh. And choir until 3 tmr. Hope I survived. Hmm.
What motivates me now is only xiaogui.
Makes me look foward to next week and the following three month.
I can imagine my weibo and Facebook and ylbfb to flood with xiaogui things in singapore.
After that, June will be looking forward to 9 pm at his shows. And after his shows ended, back to normal life I guess.
Life's like that. Nothing last forever. All good things must come to an end. Life is awesome, not.

No comments:

Post a Comment