Sunday, January 8, 2012


我。。我疯了。

Okayy, I spend half an hour to fill in the whole page.
That's what happen when Im bored.
So tell me whattodo whattodo whattodo.

SECOND WEEK OF SCHOOL TOMORROW.
Hope that my class is more bonded by then.. :D
Tuition today was surprisingly fun. Didn't expect that my tuition teacher would be so hilarious.
Emily came late for tution, LOL. She thought tuition was 10.
My teacher joked around and asked me alot of questions. Funlikehell. Im starting to love tuition. And more people joining :D -popschampagne-
ALL EX CHANGKATEERS, 3 FROM 6C, 3 FROM 6B.
WHOO. GATHERING :D
Then after tuition, went to ate @ Banquet alone, bought gongcha for my mum and went home.
Studied Emath for awhile and slacked for 3 hours.
Heh, and I love the rain! :D
Goshh, tomorrow got PE.
Pleasepleasepleaseplease let me survive after those running around the school for thirty minutes.
And hope that 3E4's class seating arrangement at the hall for assembly is on top.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE. HEH, OKAY BYE PEOPLE.
IM SO FREE TO UPDATE MY BLOG EVERY SINGLE DAY. WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment