Sunday, January 15, 2012

Im left with soo many homework undone.
Dead or what.
Tuition today was terribly dead. Nobody speaks up, nobody laughed, nobody answer questions.
Only me and emily being hyper today.
I think everyone's is too stress about math.
One of my tuition mates is like going to cry out already. Fug math.
Why can't you just be as simple as 1+1=2.
Wouldn't life be easier?
Learning spelling tonight.
SOOOOO not looking foward to tomorrow.
Beep test, chinese spelling, assembly, dental appointment.
PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE TOMORROW.
And what colour should i change to for my braces?
Im thinking of blueeeee :D or orangeeeeeeeeee. or blackkkkkkkk.
BLACK SEEMS REALLY COOL .
Im so scared of the pulling of the string tomorrow. I hope i wont cry out.
Ohmygawd. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.
BEEP TEST. PLEASE BE GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment