Thursday, January 19, 2012

HELLO PEOPLE!
Mood getting better and better each day in school! WHOO!
Yesterday cny rehearsal was quite a failure.
Why must she shout so freaking loud, losing temper when she's the one at fault.
Not cueing the Chinese dancers in at a proper time, then say they never pay attention.
Not telling the Ava people the correct songs, then scold them for playing the wrong one.
Not letting our choir teacher in charge to explain about what we have already plan at first, then push her and scold us.
Okay, she ruin my mood. not only mine I think... Everyone's.

Kay fine. Today was quite a pretty good day!
I understand a math 2.3. Ohmygod. IKNOWITSANEASYCHAP. But, At least I get to solve the question myself. Oh yay! :D
As usual, poa was boring until can die.
Don't understand!!! ):
Chinese was quite, fast. 1 period just passed by reading the the passage. LOL. We can really dragged the time well! :P
English was quite fun also! Did free writing! :D
Ms Goh kept look at mine, Clara and Nicholas direction.
Idontknowwhy :x
And I got called up two times today by my register number to answer question. Wow. Mr tan like 7, mr lau like 7. Died. :x

Sfl lessons were rather boring. Went around to help alot people with their stuffs and books.
Starting to interact with them to know them better! :D I'm friendly and I know it~ LOLKAY.
YAY. I can't wait for next week's epop!!! :D excited like some mad woman! I scared when I'm back to Singapore, sold out already! ):

Tomorrows cny performance! Please let everything goes well and please, don't let her ruin everything. Gosh. Hehehe kayy bye!

PS: xiaogui album 销售量 5th! Picture taken by meeeeee at eastpoint! :D super proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment