Thursday, January 5, 2012

3rd day in school! :D
As usual, boring ttvm.
My partner is not talking to me for the whole day .___.
How can he manage to not talk for the whole day, ohmygawd.
Have a sudden urge to talk to someone, bored until can die man.
At least, I know some new peeps today. LOL.
E math was super confusing. Everyday give so many homework. Wahh, stress like eff only.
Social studies were... Boring. D:
Went to find Laymei after school and they were discussing about some decoration stuff. And.. I feel so extra in the classroom. Damn paiseh.
Their class like very hyper liddat. LOL.
Then went home after school immediately and watched some videos. Cheered up my day, I could say. :D damn hilarious!
And luckily, tmrw is Friday! Means school end early! Yayy! Pops champagne! :D heh.
Going to do my math homework now :x byee people.
Wish me goodluck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment