Wednesday, December 14, 2011

-Tumblr


Okayy I know that picture is way way long ago.
BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING
So yeahh.
Im going to slack today. YEAH TODAY
I will start my work tmr i guessed.
Im too lazy. Gahh

Oh and I forgot to post about my outing with my primary school friend..
Yeahh, we went out together without lynette, cuz she simply forget about it~
So I might be meeting her next year then... LOL.
We went out about 1pm. Then we eat and talk about memories in Primary School.
Great memories in it except for some..
The movie was neutral ~
Then walked around, slacked and took MRT homed with them. :D
Saw emily, siew tang and minru!
Yeahh, then end. LOL.

And tuition is killing me.
That teacher just scolds at us when we forget to bring our calculator. LIKE WTH. And she ask me to go up to the board and write the answer when Im still solving the answer.



GOSH. SHE THOUGHT SHE VERY BIG UHH! Tsk :/ Okayy ending here. I go watch videos~ BYEEE.




No comments:

Post a Comment