Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sup people! :D
Went out to shop the whole morning and afternoon!
But I bought some things only~ :D
I bought one shorts and one shirt! LOL.
Okay and I'm damn jealous of my brother.
My mum bought him a iPad2 today just because he begged my mum to.
And me? Wheres my camera?! D:
My brother did really bad for his psle and he got a iPad2.
Really unfair. Haishh.
Ohh and my cousin gave me a pair of shoes. Looks like laymei's one.. :D
And my malaysia's cousin wedding on this coming Saturday!
So im leaving singapore on Friday and help them out! Heh! Excited muchhhh!

So yeahh, 明天是阿鬼的新歌首播!!
LIKE EXCITED ONLY!!!! And joy is coming back tmr! :D
Timing just right! Hahahaha.
I wonder how his new songs will be like.
Scared that I'm too obsessed to his new songs :P goshhhh.
Ohhh, and that dumb boy got his hands hurt during a mini car accident!
Make all his fans worried like siaooo.
Glad that it's only a mini accident
Phewwwwwww. And some people should really consider for him. Just because it's him in an accident and not your idol, you give those type of comment. Can care about 鬼迷 feeling or not. Justsaying. Be considerate uhh!
Okayy that's it. Byeee. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment