Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ohh yay people!
I realized that the wishlist at my blog there has all granted! :D
YEAH, I mean everything! Even though it was not an awesome year, at least... I have alot of good memories there!! :D
I'm going to change my wishlist soon!
And I went to buy books today. :D
The moment I saw poa and a math books, I got stressed. Real stressed I mean. Damn thick!
And I got a big big big problem carrying all my books home! Hands swollen already!
OHH! AND I SAW XIAOGUI PIC AT EASTSPRING! MADE MY DAY UP!
And yeahh, I'm damn crazy today! Hyper also! :D woots!
Also, my hair damn screwed! Hahhaha. Grow fasterrrrrrrrrrr! Lalallalalla. Mood damn hyper now! Heh! Okay that's it for now! I'm going to sleep already! :D
I shall start my homework tmr. Chinese new year card! :D yayy. I need to start on that damn card already! Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment