Sunday, October 23, 2011

So there's school tomorrow.
How I wish, there isn't. So nothing would go wrong or whatsoever.
Anyways, I'm bored to death today.
My mum claimed it as family day, but she don't allow me to bake and don't let me go out.
Ahhh. So I spend my day making photoframes.
Ahahhaa. My baby photo damn hilarious. So... That's how I spend my day laughing at those memories.
So I guess tomorrow school will be a bad one. Having assembly and if I'm not wrong, going through papers.
And there's so many people out there thinking... You know.
Feel like skipping school, but I can't wait to see joy and laymei's hairstyle.
Even though I saw the photos they took, but I couldn't wait you know. Hahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahha.
Hope tomorrow will be a great start of the week (:

No comments:

Post a Comment