Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Left with Thursday and Friday with 2E3, and maybe.. my cliques.
Nobody will know how much i will miss them if we go into seperate classes.
We have different opinions on which class we're going and obviously... we can't follow our friends.
Thats what our teacher remind us again and again.
Im really stucked now.
I guess, Im writing a smalltinylittle card for them, HAHAHA i copied my brother.
He's writing for his friends. How gay, LOL joking. How sweet.
Yeah, so Im finding some time to write for them...
But the problem is... haishh. So I'll see first.
I scared that I can't control my tears this friday.
Last day with our awesome classmates. 2 years flies.
Plus Im plucking 2 of my teeth this friday for my braces.
I SCARED I WOULD CRY EVEN MORE.
I hope that we could rewind time. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment