Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's so damn sad, I swear.
That feeling when you know that you have to leave your friends whom had accompanied you through sad, happy, angry moments.
Seriously, I want to kill the person who invented the word "streaming".
Its only two days only and I miss 2E3.
Our craziness and well known of being mischievous and stuffs.
I can't imagine what would happen next year when I stepped into the classroom alone, without my crazy friends, and looking at mostly unfamiliar faces.
Wow, my life next year would definitely change 180 degrees man.
Siting alone at one corner, thinking at those memories with my friends when we chit chat, passing notes here and there, shouting in class, going to recess together.
Speaking of recess, I wonder if we might be able to go to recess together.
I'm so afraid that they might forget me, which obviously they don't cause I'm so awesome.
But I got a feeling whereby they will have a new clique together in the future.
And I will extra extra go into their clique I swear. Hahahhahahah. I know I'm evil! Hehehhehhe.
Please god, I'm only wishing that me and my friends will still be in contact next year even though we are in different classes, and that we wouldn't be so awkward when we see each other next year. You get what I mean?
But somehow I know we wouldn't. Hahaha.
Cuz our friendship like so strong only. I will leave my hair long enough and slap them whenever I see them next year. Hahaha.
I would miss how we compared our cuteness between one another, and laughing at one another's silly action.
Yet, I would still like to thank people who supported me, never leaving me alone, and encouraged me this year.
You girls were simply great and awesome! Although alot of things happen this year, they taught me about cherishing my friends and alot more.
Without them, my life will not be full of great memories.
I love them so much. Really alot. Words couldn't describe it man. How I wish I'm still sec one. Gosh.
Thanks much. They really light up my life. (:
Let's pray at every 11.11 that we go to the same class okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment