Friday, October 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYMEI !
Today is this babe birthday, a day that she count down everyday. LOL.
In primary school, we were strangers, passing by each other and not even a conversation was made. She was really hardworking, serious and quiet at that times.
But in secondary school times, she became hyper and stuffs ((: My life would be boring without her. The first few weeks of school i remember, she's my only friend and is the one that brought me through so many awkward moments. Without her, I bet my secondary school life would be boring die.

Her laughter, silly actions and movement never fails to make me laugh.
We had those fun times in lessons, outside school and even cca.
And yes i remember, that girl loves camwow alot, so as to entertain herself. She would then start to laugh like some mad woman.
And now, she's 14. It's very fast right! Hope that she's not that xiaozhabor, bhb anymore. ((:

And today we have enjoy ourselves alot! Although it was tiring, it is worth it ! She happy jiu Hao ((: in the morning, we went to her house to gave her a surpriseeee! Whoooooo! And then in the afternoon we watched johnny English together at century square. Awesome much (: haha!



Okay that's it for today! I'm tired already, I might edit this post tmrw! So byeeeee! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment