Sunday, September 4, 2011

HELLO PEEPS. :D
How's life?
Mine is a good one. Heh.
Yeah, for those that have read until here, beware, cus im writing a long post today !
MUAHAHA.

I went back to changkat primary during teacher's day.
I saw my awesomest teacher and friends too!
My teacher still as funny as ever.
DONKEY here and there LOL.
Met yingying, lynette, shiying, darien, zuriel they all.
AWESOME.

On friday, ITS FRIDAY~.
LOL , okay.
I went out with laymei, esther, eileen koh and eugenia to buy clothes.
It's like killing me, walk here and there.
Met joycelyn also and talktalktalk and chatchatchat.
WHOO.
Then her boyfriend came.
Go arcade play then photospam.
Went home after that.
AND SOMEBODY HOLD HANDS SEHH.

Saturday, went to adelyn's house with laymei.
Play, slack and do homework.
Polishing nails like dunno what, HEHEH.
I still have my blueblue nails !
Like so angmorh.
Met my parents at tampines 1.
I was damn late, I swear.
They were like giving me those evil smile when we were shopping.
Phone dead halfway when smsing joycelyn.

Sunday, which is today.
Went kbox with family after tuition.
It's like so expensive can!
Im not going there anymore. LOL.
Hmm, I have such an awesome day !
WHOO.
Baking muffins with cousin.
YAYYY.

Ohhh !
And i bought some magazine then they got free one smallsmall book !
INSIDE GOT XIAOGUI.
And I jump like siaosiao girl at the centre of the shopping mall.
LOL.
Tomorrow channel U 8pm got XIAOGUI.
WATCH HORR.
BYE !

To youknowwho,
I know how it feels like.
I know it's not easy for you to face such a situation alone.
That feeling whereby nobody understands you, and you need to work that problem out, ALONE.
Think of me, you will feel better! LOL.
Okay, did this make you L-O-L ?
I hope it does!!


No comments:

Post a Comment