Monday, August 22, 2011

People nowadays changed.
Changing to another person that really is... Forget it.
I don't like the way you insulted me and her.
Aren't we bestfriend?
The way you talk about us is really creepy and scary.
You are not the old you.
You really change alot.
Pissed off.
Yeahh, the problem lies with all of us.
We were the one at fault, maybe.
But we thinks of million ways to apologized, but what do we get back in return?
Being ignored, like as if we were talking to the wall.
And there you are, being able to find somebody else to talk and laugh to.
And there we are, going almost crazy thinking ways to pleased you or getting close to you.
Forget it, really.
I think I waste my tears crying today.
Thinking the whole night..
Why am I caring so much.
Ihatehowthingscanbecomelikethat.

No comments:

Post a Comment