Friday, August 12, 2011





Hi peeps.
Life still as bad as ever.
Common test still going on.
FOUR more subjects to go!
I hope i might be able to score well for all the subjects.
PRETTY PLEASEEEEEE.



Math, science and chinese paper is still quite alright.
I screwed my chinese compre question.
Chiogn ym last question madly.
My mum nag me when i get home today.
Telling her i screwed up, and she started nagging.
Started threatening me with XG's stuffs again.
YEAHH, FOR THE SAKE OF XG, I BEAR WITH IT :D

And we change seating arrangement !
Im quite happy cuz my best friend were sitting close to me!
This includes joycelyn, anryl, laymei adelyn..
Did i miss anyone out ? Hmm, lol got STM sorry.
And this particular thing is like bothering me again and again.
Nobody understands what I'm thinking.


And lastly...
To this veryveryvery !@#$%^&$! person.


Don't you think it's ridiculous ?!
Firstly, you say stuffs about how much you dislike one person.
After that, you suddenly stay so close with that person,.
It's like, you got think of her feelings or not?
Yeah, maybe she doesnt even care, but i PITY her.
Seriously, I DONT LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE.
Im straightfoward, so??

Im not saying to any of my CLOSE best friend. No worries :D


No comments:

Post a Comment