Saturday, July 30, 2011

I cant wait for 24 november, like seriously!

So hii people.
MIA for a veryveryvery long time.
Life these few days were really bad.
Yesssss, my mood and all those.
Adding up with stuffs like projects, homeworks, CCA, etc...
And common test is coming up.
Im so deadddddddddd.
Okay, Im rushing all my homework and project now.
So that i could focus on my upcoming common test.
IM SO REALLY STRESS.
But thinking of XG coming to singapore soon is like heaven to me !

Hmm, but life in school is not very boring nowww.
With xuanlin sitting beside me, LOL, joking everytime.
And with my friends laughing like they never laugh before, is like "ROFL" only.
So, life is really boring without FRIENDS uhh :D
Treasure your friends, cuz they are awesome only!!

Ending off here, byeee :D



No comments:

Post a Comment