Monday, June 13, 2011

Heyyy, :D
BACK FROM MALAYSIA.
It's kinda fun there.
Yeah, we spent 4 days there watching television and playing.
LOL.
It was like a kampong, thats what my cousin say.
Then cant go shop around, and never bought anything for myself and my friends._.
Yeah, took car to malaysia, sleep the whole way there.
Reached around afternoon and played with my cousin.
She got those veryvery innocent eyes.
Watch tv the whole day and then slept with my cousin.

She woke me up early in the morning the next day, pinching my face all those.
Therefore woke up at 8am, cooked with my mum.
In the afternoon played batminton with my brother and cousin.
I told them my PE lesson were badminton, but they dun believe me.
Cuz...I kept losing.
In the evening clean up with my brother and my smallsmallsmall cousin.
Spray water everywhere. (Y)

Third day in malaysia, watch tv. Sien ttvm.
Saw xiaogui on malaysia channel, ASTRO.
Happy like siao, jump everywhere.
Wanted to inform joycelyn, but phone no $$.
Celebrated fathers day early.
The cake got ..... no taste at all .

The last day was about to leave malaysia.
waited for train to come at 5pm.
But it ended up coming at 9pm.
Everyone was pissed off by their services.
Went to buy epop magazine at malaysia.
FOUND OUT THAT XIAOGUI ARTICLE WAS IN THERE!
Reached home about 1am like this ._.
Aircon in my room was spoiled.
Sleep with one small little fan beside me.
HOT TTVM.
Hmm, thats for today.
BYE PEEPS !

PS : The BHS scene for XG in 醉后决定爱上你 is so FUNNY AND AWESOME !

I CANT UPLOAD PHOTOS ! MY INTERNET ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment