Friday, May 20, 2011

HELLO.
Im gonna POST already.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I almost forget my password for my account. Wts.
Okay so hows life evrybody.
I have nothing to post about. LALALALA.
Results back were okay for me, but not for my father. ._.
Im soo upset, he kept on comparing me with my brother for certain subjects.
AT LEAST IM FARFARFAR better compared to him.

Today was my mum's birthday.
I gave her a extremely special present. HAHAH.
After school, my friends and I went to EASTPOINT.
They sang the birthday song so loudly.
Okay thats not the interesting part...
The interesting part was that my mum's friend shook my mum like dunno what.
With a very REDDDD lipstick.
HAHAHA.
And later at night, we went to 201 and i saw Eileen Lim.
I sms-ed her and realised that i accidentally sms-ed her brother.
Today was such a epic day.

Im ending here cuz i know that nobody will be reading this.
Im typing this to kill time.
Bye everybody. Dun miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment