Thursday, December 23, 2010

XIAOGUI
This guy makes me crazyy about him.
Whenever his name is mention, I will shout like crazyy in my mind.
Okayh, and I know this picture is like 3 months ago.
Omg, Im getting hyper this few days.
Chatting with anryl about stuffs like XG and Utada make me so HAPPY.
When chatting things about Utada makes me think so sick.
Go ask Anryl why. LOL.
Btw,DO YOU KNOW HOW POPULAR XIAOGUI IS.
He got all his fans at the autograph sessions.
Ihatetheway when I asked people
'You know who is XIAOGUI'
And they replied
'The one that host in YLBFB with showluo ?'
Pissed off. 7 out of 10 asked that.
Haishh, but XIAOGUI is coming SG next year !!
Omg, I really hope I can go to the airport or whatever.
Just hope that parents allow.
:DD
XIAOGUI rawksmyworld.



No comments:

Post a Comment